Monday, August 22, 2005

Sorry No show this week.


Sorry folks there will be no show posted this week. Baby had an ear infection the beginning of the week and still was not right all weekend, so I never had a chance to break free and record. IF I get a chance during the week I'll get a show going. Also those of you in the Fantasy League, I know all about the draft mixup, we needed 12 to get in and for some reason Yahoo Locked me out once it saw there was not 12, I'll reschedule. Sorry about all the confusion.

1 comment:

drsoos said...

He is doing much better now but he was up late Friday and saturday nights so I never had a chance. It was a busy weekend anyhow, Had the babies christening on Sunday so we were setting up all weekend as well. Don't worry there will be a show, Hey I've done 12 in a row, I need a vacation!